The Climate Collaborative is seeking a paid summer intern to support the project remotely. This is a dynamic opportunity to work as part of a thriving project focused on the catalyzing climate action in the natural products industry. This role will support building out climate programming for hundreds of companies, across issues like food waste, packaging, and regenerative agriculture, and will cover core information management and admin for the project.
This is a remote working opportunity, requiring an independent self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work autonomously. This will be an hourly role averaging 15-20 hours per week.
- Contributing to the CC’s program development and planning on key climate issues for business, including policy advocacy, food waste, transportation, packaging, and agriculture
- Supporting webinars and resource development for the project
- Conducting a portion of Climate Collaborative website updates
- Contributing to project reporting and record-keeping
- Supporting bulk company communications
- General operational and administrative support
- Background or education in climate and/or agricultural issues
- Ability to dedicate 15-20 set hours a week during 9-5 work hours in U.S. time zones
- Experience with web applications and technology platforms preferred (including Eventbrite, SurveyMonkey, Google platforms, webinar hosting platforms, and more)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences in a professional setting
- Experience delivering high-quality, detail-oriented work
About the Climate Collaborative:
The Climate Collaborative is a project of OSC2 and SFTA to catalyze bold climate action among natural products companies. The Climate Collaborative brings manufacturers, retailers, brokers, distributors, and suppliers together to build existing climate solutions to scale and to find innovative, new ways to help reverse climate change. Follow the Climate Collaborative on Facebook @climatecollab and on Twitter @ClimateColl.
How To Apply
To apply please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “CC Intern – YOUR NAME”. Please include in the body of the email a brief description of your qualifications for the role, and attach an up-to-date CV.