Entrepreneurs and Investors Making Change Happen
October 6-7, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:30 PM PT each of the two days
The event platform will feature many opportunities for interaction between attendees.
Food entrepreneurs and investors convene for educational workshops and live investment presentations to catalyze the funding flow for food ventures.
"Of all the food entrepreneurship events I participate in, Food Funded is my favorite place to make new friends, have authetnic conversations and to explore ideas and opportunities to follow up on."
Featured Impact Themes at FOOD FUNDED 2020
- JEDI (Justice, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion) in the food system
- Food and Agricultural Solutions addressing Climate Change
Entrepreneur Lab: Hands-on workshops facilitated by experienced practitioners. Sample topics:
- Your food has a JEDI story. How to tell it?
- Underserved Markets: Food with Heritage
- Overcoming unconscious bias: How to Embed JEDI into your company?
- Why Invest in Diversity and Inclusion? What's the right type of equitable capital?
- Re-building resilient food systems
- Your food has a climate story. How to tell it?
- Supporting regenerative ag & Climate Solutions throughout the supply network
- The investment/financial case for climate-aware food
Food Investor Showcase:10th Annual Bay Area Food Investor Fair Forum for investors to meet curated food entrepreneurs and see pre-screened investment opportunities.
"The best event for leading food entreprenus and the community that supports them to come together"
"Thanks so much for having us as a sponsor at Food Funded--what a great and delicious event! We really benefited from the connections we made and can't wait to attend again."
Want to attend FOOD FUNDED 2020? Register here!