The Climate Collaborative is seeking a part-time contractor to support the project. This is a dynamic opportunity to work as part of a fast-paced, growing project focused on the catalyzing climate action in the natural products industry. The position will support the project’s outreach, communications, and programming workstreams, and manage project reporting, website updates, and company communications.
The position reports to the Collaborative’s Director. This is a remote working opportunity, requiring an independent self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work autonomously. This will be an hourly role averaging 20 hours per week.
- Managing all project reporting (via Excel and the project’s CRM system)
- Conducting Climate Collaborative website updates
- Managing all bulk company communications
- Managing donor coordination and processes (invoicing and reporting)
- Supporting webinars and other resource development, as relevant
- Supporting the project Director in one-on-one company communications, as relevant
- General operational and administrative support
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years’ relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to be responsive to emails on a daily basis, with a weekly schedule that can be set in advance with the project Director
- Ability to independently problem solve
- Experience with web applications and technology platforms (including Eventbrite, Surveymonkey, Google platforms, webinar hosting platforms, and more)
- Experience using Excel, CRM systems and other data management software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and experience writing for a range of audiences in a professional setting
- Experience delivering high-quality, detail-oriented work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of climate science and environmental issues is considered a plus
About the Climate Collaborative:
The Climate Collaborative is a project of OSC2 and SFTA to catalyze bold climate action among natural products companies. The Climate Collaborative brings manufacturers, retailers, brokers, distributors, and suppliers together to build existing climate solutions to scale and to find innovative, new ways to help reverse climate change. Follow the Climate Collaborative on Facebook @climatecollab and on Twitter @ClimateColl.
How to apply
To apply please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “CC Project Contractor – YOUR NAME”. Please include in the body of the email a brief description of your qualifications for the role, and attach an up-to-date CV.
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter