This page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners to help organizations overcome challenges in the process of removing commodity-driven deforestation from their supply chain. Restoring our forest’s ability to store carbon on a global scale is a critical and cost-effective climate mitigation solution.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help.
Reporting and Certification:
- Carbon Disclosure Project global reporting - Global Forest Report 2016
- Certification and standards – SCS Global Consulting
- Certification and standards - The Climate, Community & Biodiversity Alliance (CCBA)
- Commodity-driven deforestation collaborative – Tropical Forest Alliance
Tools and Guidelines:
- Commodities map and supplier monitoring - Global Forest Watch
- Supply chain guidelines - Reporting Guidelines for Responsible Palm
- Supply chain guidelines - Sustainable Soy Sourcing Guidelines
- Insetting, supply chain impacts, agroforestry - PUR project