Monday, APRIL 12
4 PM ET // 3 PM CT // 2 PM MT // 1 PM PT
Earth Week is the perfect time to renew your commitment to sustainability and take a fresh look at your packaging program.
Learn how to get started in sustainable packaging with Alyssa Harding, Director of OSC's Packaging Collaborative, an "open-source" style collaborative with the aim to work together to solve challenges in eco-friendly packaging. She'll share actionable tips on how to get started with free resources, key trends around renewal and compostable films, and commitments of CPG businesses. We'll also hear from a panel of natural products entrepreneurs about the steps they've taken to make their packaging more sustainable.
Naturally Bay Area Board Chairman Pete Brennan, COO of The Town Kitchen, will lead the conversation with featured guests:
• Alyssa Harding, Packaging Collaborative Director of OSC
• Jane Franch, Vice President, Strategic Sourcing & Sustainability at Numi Tea
• Jake Hebert, Sr. Manager of Sales and Marketing at Futamura
• Kate Kaplan, Chief Operating Officer at Oakland Coffee
This event is part of the Naturally Network Earth Week series and is open to all natural products professionals. Attend all five events for free:
- Monday, April 12: Starting Your Sustainable Packaging Journey, hosted by Naturally Bay Area
- Tuesday, April 13: Sustainable Lifestyles: Leveraging Brand Purpose to Shift Consumer Behavior, hosted by Naturally Boulder
- Tuesday, April 13: Climate Justice: The Intersection of Equity and Environmental Justice, hosted by Naturally Boulder
- Wednesday, April 14: How To Start Your Carbon Neutral Journey, hosted by Naturally Austin
- Thursday, April 15: Cooking Sustainably and Reducing Food Waste with Chef Maria, hosted by Naturally San Diego