This page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners to help organizations interested in moving to renewable energy. Increasing the use of renewable power is one of the most critical ways to fight climate change. Businesses have the power to drive the creation of a thriving, global market for renewable power by committing to transition 100% of their electricity to renewable sources in the shortest practical time.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help!
- Partner: RE100: a collaborative, global initiative of influential businesses committed to 100% renewable electricity
- Partner: Business Renewables Center (BRC): a member-based platform that streamlines and accelerates corporate purchasing of off-site, large-scale wind and solar energy
- Partner: Check out the learn portal from Center for Resources Solutions (CRS) for further resources
Case Studies and Company Examples:
- Outpost Case Study: Plugging into Renewables
- Organic Valley: Making Local Partnerships to Achieve 100% Renewable Power by 2019
- Clif Bar’s commitment to 100% renewable power and their "50/50 by 2020" initiative
- How Google achieved 100% renewable power: Achieving 100% Renewable Energy Purchasing Goal
- Guest Post: Clif Bar & Company Supply Chain Case Study
- Spotlight: Plum Organics
- How to Transition to Renewable Power
- Purchasing Renewable Energy - Climate Day 2017 Workshop
- Matchmaker: How Company Goals Can Influence Your Renewable Energy Path
- Beyond the PPA: A Company's Guide to Renewable Energy Procurement
We are indebted to We Mean Business - a coalition of organizations working with thousands of the world’s most influential businesses and investors for their assistance in developing the content for these engagement areas.