This page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners to help organizations that are interested in reducing SLCPs – such as potent HFCs, black carbon and methane. Aggressively reducing SLCPs will help to slow climate change impacts in the near term, improve air quality, and enhance future food security.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help!
Initiatives and Tools:
- North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council
- Climate & Clean Air Coalition (CCAC)
- CCAC - HFC Initiative & factsheet
- CCAC - Methane from Agriculture
- EPA - AgStar Program
- CalCan – Diversified Strategy for Reducing Methane Emissions from Dairy Operations
More information on SLCPs:
- CCAC - SNAP SLCP National Planning Guide
- IGSD - Primer on Short-lived Climate Pollutants
- EESI - Short-Lived Climate Pollutants: Why are They Important?
- UNEP - HFCs: A Critical Link in Protecting Climate and the Ozone Layer
- Montreal Protocol HFC Amendment - Kigali Agreement to phase out HFCs