This page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners to help organizations that are interested in reducing SLCPs – such as potent HFCs, black carbon and methane. Aggressively reducing SLCPs will help to slow climate change impacts in the near term, improve air quality, and enhance future food security.
Initiatives and Tools:
North American Sustainable Refrigeration Council
- Training Resources
- Natural Refrigerants Service Network
- Naturally Cool Video: This short video from our friends at NASRC shows one solution among others for short-lived climate pollutants.
- NASRC Resource Library
- Climate & Clean Air Coalition (CCAC)
- CCAC - Tropospheric Ozone
- CCAC - HFC Initiative & factsheet
- CCAC - Methane from Agriculture
- EPA - AgStar Program
- CalCan – Diversified Strategy for Reducing Methane Emissions from Dairy Operations
- Potent Pollutants: Mitigating the Power of Methane, Black Carbon, and Hydrofluorocarbons
- Crops, Cattle, and Climate: Potential Solutions to Agriculture's Potent Pollutants
More information on SLCPs:
- IPCC - Special Report: Global Warming of 1.5°C
- CCAC - SNAP SLCP National Planning Guide
- IGSD - Primer on Short-lived Climate Pollutants
- EESI - Short-Lived Climate Pollutants: Why are They Important?
- UNEP - HFCs: A Critical Link in Protecting Climate and the Ozone Layer
- Montreal Protocol HFC Amendment - Kigali Agreement to phase out HFCs
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter