Pre-registration for the Organic and Regenerative Transition Community of Practice (CoP) is underway. This tailored, year-long cohort is set to commence in November.
- Work with a community of peers in CPG to resolve some of your stickiest challenges
- Engage in invaluable peer-to-peer learning
- Access the robust network of service providers and experts in the Climate Collaborative community
- Increase the resources available to your team through collaboration, experts, facilitators, and group problem-solving
Our CoP, through a refined design, promotes innovation and collaboration, assisting businesses in resolving supply chain challenges in their organic and regenerative transition.
Our deep gratitude to the UNFI Foundation and Good Earth Natural Foods for their support of the CoP.
What's in store for CoP members?
- A specialized year-long program
- Eight monthly 2-hour virtual sessions facilitated by Jeff Bos and the Climate Collaborative team
- Two in-depth in-person sessions (one at Expo West and the second location is TBD)
- Opportunities for Peer Coaching, ongoing support, and collaboration with Mad Agriculture who will be working with farmers and processors on the same crops
- Much more, as determined by collective needs
We will work from a place of:
- Collaborative Intentions. This CoP is informed by a belief that through collaboration we can get further faster. In that spirit, we are interested in participants who are eager to learn and work (where desired) across company lines.
- Aligned Interests. There are two primary areas where participants will have aligned interests. First, they will have a clear interest in organic and regenerative transition for the crops they are working on. Second, they will have an interest in the crops that are in scope (garbanzos, lentils, wheat, sunflower, oats, and buckwheat) and/or would find value in the solutions that may emerge through the work on these specific crops.
- Creative Solutions: One of the exciting aspects of this work is the opportunity to think creatively about how we solve for the primary challenges CPGs are facing in transitioning their supply.
- Implementation and Action: We recognize that participants may be at different stages in their organic and regenerative journey. However, successful participants will have the leadership support to implement solutions and take action to transition acres to organic and regenerative.
- A community of peers working in aligned acres to help accelerate your work
- A framework for identifying and setting acre transition targets that make sense for your business
- Solutions and roadmaps to the challenges you are facing in your organic and regenerative transition
- An increased capacity to facilitate transitions in your supply chain
- A deeper knowledge of the ecosystem of support available to support your work, including: organizations, processors, tools, and resources
The cost for the Community of Practice is $5,000. This fee enables us to provide the ongoing support needed to help unlock new possibilities and solutions to the challenges companies are facing. If this cost is a barrier to your company's participation, please contact us to explore other options.
- Yes, I would like to complete a program interest form. After we receive your form, we will schedule a call to answer your questions and share more about the CoP.