If you attended Climate Day this year, we hope you didn't miss out on our Resource Fair at the back of the room, where we tried to bring together key partners that can help companies go deeper in their climate goal-setting and actions.
In case you want more information, we've provided a list below of our key Resource Fair partners and information. You can always find more information on our Resources and Partners pages too.
Climate Collaborative Project Partners:
- California Certified Organic Farmers
- Kiss the Ground
- The Organic Center
- Organic Farming Research Foundation: For inquiries contact Vicki Lowell at [email protected]
- Pure Strategies: Pure Strategies' Connecting to the Farm report helps companies build regenerative and thriving agricultural supply chains. Learn more here.
Forests & Insetting:
- Elk Packaging: For inquiries contact [email protected] or 310-391-6200
- Futamura Group: For inquiries contact Jake Herbert at [email protected]
- 1% for the Planet
- B Lab: B Lab encourages you to measure your company's social + environmental impact with their free and confidential assessment in partnership with Sustainable Food Trade Association (SFTA) here. And remember, you can Vote Every Day with the choices you make. Check it out: www.votebcorp.com. Thank you all for the opportunity to join you! - your friends at B Lab (the non-profit behind B Corp certification).
- Grassroots Aid Partnership
- NSF International
- SCS Global Services
Be the first to comment
Sign in withFacebook Twitter