This page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners to help organizations increase energy efficiency. Increasing energy efficiency – accomplishing the same output with less energy use - is a cost-effective way to combat climate change. Energy efficiency not only slows climate change, it also saves companies money, boosts job creation, and limits harmful power plant pollution.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help!
Tools and guidelines to measure, benchmark, and finance building and manufacturing plant-based energy efficiencies:
- EPA Energy Star Portfolio Manager
- Buildings Energy Efficiency – Berkeley Lab
- Industrial Energy Analysis – Berkeley Lab Energy Technologies Area
- Emerging Technologies – Energy.gov
- Energy Star Building Upgrade Financing Manual
Support for energy productivity:
- Forum for best practices and case studies - EP 100
- Roadmap to double energy productivity (Parts 1-3) - Accelerate Energy Productivity 2030
- About Energy Efficiency and Energy 2030 - Alliance to Save Energy
- Why Energy productivity? - Global Alliance for Energy Productivity
- Energy productivity, low carbon transition reports - Energy Transition Commission
- Spotlight: Annie's
- Spotlight: General Mills and its Natural & Organic Brands Join Annie’s in Forging Ahead on Climate Action