This page highlights tools and resources from our partners to help organizations interested in engaging in climate policy. This includes industry sign-on letters, comments on rule-making, Hill visits and other ways companies can support climate legislation at the federal, state and local levels. Only with government policies and enforcement can we hope to enact the kinds of sweeping changes needed to make a difference and to level the playing field for businesses.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help!
- Guide for Responsible Corporate Engagement in Climate Policy (PDF)
- Learn more about our primary partner, BICEP – a project of Ceres
- Learn more about our partner, the American Sustainable Business Council
- Learn more about The Carbon Pricing Principals from the Business Climate Leaders
Case Studies and Company Examples:
- Guest Post: The Big Whiff - How Corporate America Missed the Climate Fix
- Spotlight: Happy Family
- Spotlight: Stonyfield
- Case Study: Engaging in Climate Policy Through Collaborative Organizing
- Political Play: Advocating for Carbon Pricing Policy
- Bring It Together: How Business Can Incorporate and Advocate for Climate-Friendly Agriculture
- Partner Webinar: Don’t Be in the Dark Public Lands and Climate Change
- Jerry Taylor Keynote at Climate Action Summit
- Jerry Taylor & Hammad Atassi at Climate Action Summit
- Put Your Policy Where Your Mouth Is: How Food Waste Policy Can Help Solve Climate Change and Help Your Business
We are indebted to We Mean Business - a coalition of organizations working with thousands of the world’s most influential businesses and investors for their assistance in developing the content for these engagement areas.