The Agriculture Resources Page highlights case studies, videos, tools, and other resources from our partners. Our goal is to make it easy and accessible to implement carbon farming practices into your business model.
For those needing more tailored support, Sustainable Food Trade Association is available to help!
Tools to help you measure net carbon and explain how to talk about it:
- Cool Farm Alliance’s Cool Farm Tool
- USDA’s COMET-Farm Tool for calculating net carbon
- Insetting, supply chain impacts, agroforestry: PUR Project
Films on the potential of carbon farming and soils:
- Unbroken Ground by Patagonia Provisions
- The Soil Story by Kiss the Ground
- Carbon Farming with Eric Toensmeier - a Food Tank Webinar
Links for more information on carbon farming:
View the Climate Collaborative webinar: Leveraging Supply Chains to Regenerate Farmlands and Forests
Check out the video on Implementing Carbon Farming in Your Supply Chain with speakers from Dr. Bronner’s, Sustainable Food Lab, Carbon Underground, Soil & More International, and Numi Tea
- The Carbon Underground
- IFOAM Organics International
- Rodale Institute
- Greenpeace - Cool Farming Full Report
- An inspiring look at regenerative farming projects around the globe
Downloadable guides from the Organic Farming Research Foundation: Soil Health and Organic Farming: An Ecological Approach
We are indebted for help writing this page to the Carbon Underground – a nonprofit organization that aims to educate the world about the power of healthy soil to combat climate change and to facilitate the transition of enough farms and grasslands globally to restore a healthy climate.